Song for grade 10

1.  1. See you Again
     2. Imagination
2.  1. Charlie puth, wiz khalifa
     2. Shawn mendes
3.  See you Again lirik

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
Damn, who knew all the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
It's been a long day


Imagination lirik


Oh, there she goes again
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name
I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because
I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever
In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination
We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All


4. 1. Because the song from see you again has a very deep meaning about someone who is left by his friends
    2.  Imagination i like because I like imagine
5. 1. See you Again about frienship
    2. Imagination about the desire to have
6. 1. Pop Songs
    2. Pop Songs






















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teks re count