Recount Experience



    Recount Experience


Soon my fast is praying that this virus will pass quickly and be able to carry out activities as usual


Now the government is asking people to social distance or if there is no urgent need, it is better not to go anywhere

As a lesson, I was closed for 3 weeks and learning continued as usual, but the difference was that the study was at home, and the teachers always gave assignments on time to their students and some even gave assignments when the red date. In my opinion, I personally prefer to go to school than on holiday but I am not allowed to go anywhere

Actually, this holiday at home is very boring, but to not get bored, I occupy myself with my chores, helping my mother clean the house, watch movies and play cellphones. 
Soon my fast is praying that this virus will pass quickly and be able to carry out activities as usualy. 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teks re count

Song for grade 10